Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Passover from Tel Aviv

Hey friends and family,

As some of you may know, Jonathan and I moved in together at the end of February to Tel Aviv, specifically in Florintine. As of April 1st we moved to a bigger apartment in a suburb of Tel Aviv called Givatiym.

My Israel Wine Tours is a huge success and many people from all over the world are requesting wine experiences in Israel. Check out my blog to see the comments and itineraries that I have created with these families and groups.

I also started working part-time at Young Judaea in Tel Aviv as their office manager, so this way, I have a stable income. The work is 3 days a week so the other 2 days a week I can take clients on wine experiences in Israel.

Jonathan and I wanted to wish you a Happy Passover from Tel Aviv so we created this video of some of our favorite places in Tel Aviv.

Love,
Esther

No comments: